Hey everyone!First of all, I wanna thank you guys for killing some time in reading the newly designed Lefty's Journal!
Lefty's Journal is all about my adventures, opinions & views in life, stories both factual & fictional, my original compositions, fun & serious stuff about life... basically the fastest way to build up my ego-integrity in the years to come.
So the name is Allan Aldrinne Leyva & you can call me Allan, Aldrinne, Lan, Drinne, 黄少明, Archuleyva, or whichever you prefer. I'm currently a fourth year nursing student in Arellano University in the Philippines.
To clear things out, I named my blog Lefty's Journal two years ago when I decided to create a blog & wasn't able to think of anything. As I was constantly typing & pressing the backspace key, I look into my dominant hand & just typed the word lefty... followed by the word journal. Until today, I still feel original whenever I realize a lefty like me is hard to find...
I've been to places where people couldn't read me just like that... not because I'm schizophrenic, I'm just being predictable & enigmatic at the same time. Sometimes I hear news about me that aren't that nice & being a quiet type of person doesn't help me to defend myself, so I created this blog just to show who the person I was before, the person I am today & the person I will be in the future. It's hard to know me in this simple page... but at least it's a start.
You can drop your comments here or you can just add me in my following social network accounts:
Facebook account- http://www.facebook.com/AllanLeyva
Friendster account- http://www.friendster.com/AllanLeyva
Multiply account- http://www.multiply.com/myuniquestyle
MySpace account- http://www.myspace.com/myuniquestyle
Twitter account- http://www.twitter.com/AllanLeyva
Plurk account- http://www.plurk.com/Archuleyva
Friendster account- http://www.friendster.com/AllanLeyva
Multiply account- http://www.multiply.com/myuniquestyle
MySpace account- http://www.myspace.com/myuniquestyle
Twitter account- http://www.twitter.com/AllanLeyva
Plurk account- http://www.plurk.com/Archuleyva

No comments:
Post a Comment